Our Current Rates
|Days of Fishing||June 25 – July 4||July 5 – Sept 7|
|4 Day Bottom Fishing Trips: June 4 – June 12 — $1,995|
What is Included
- Round-trip float plane excursion from Ketchikan to Sportsman’s Cove Lodge… this is a real treat!
- Lodging in double rooms with private baths and wilderness or water views
- Hors d’oeuvres & snacks
- Daily housekeeping
- Meals highlighted by fresh seafood caught in local waters
- Personalized meals for folks adhering to special diets
- Hot & cold non-alcoholic beverages while fishing
- Modern, spacious boats with walk-around decks and lots of fishing space
- Use of rain gear and rubber boots
- A licensed, veteran Captain and Deckhand aboard each boat. We welcome the novice guest!
- Bait, tackle and lightweight rods for more “play”
- Every day of fishing is guided and includes a minimum of 8-9 hours on the water
- Fish filleting to your size specifications
- State-of-the-art vacuum packaging of fish to assure extra freshness for months
- Wax-coated and insulated fish boxes & frozen gel-packs for your catch
What is NOT Included
- Airline tickets from your hometown to Ketchikan, AK
- Hotel stays in Ketchikan prior to or after your lodge visit
- Fishing license (purchased at the lodge)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Fish smoking (Optional)
- Shipping of your fish via Fed-Ex (Optional)
For early reservations, we offer payment schedules with the final payment due 90 days prior to arrival.
We encourage larger groups and would love to cater to your specific needs. Relax and let our expert staff take care of all the details. We can also assist you in customizing Sportsman’s Cove Lodge logo’d apparel for your group.
Flying from Seattle, Ketchikan is only 90 minutes away. There, our guests will be picked up by float-plane for a scenic 20-minute flight to Saltery Cove on Prince of Wales Island.
We highly recommend taking advantage of the extensive experience Sportsman’s Cove Lodge Travel can offer in booking flights to and from Ketchikan. Please call Linda Taylor, our long time travel expert at 1-800-849-4015.
- Hot Tubbing
- Gift Shop
- Hiking Trail
- All cancellation fees based on scheduled arrival date at lodge.
- A fishing trip cancelled with more than 180 days prior notice is assessed a $500 per person fee.
- 90-179 days prior notice: $1,000 per person fee.
- Less than 90 days prior notice: Non-Refundable.